Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Whipping out the ol' rolodex...

I looked at past associates who could do the job. Armadillo? just escaped from jail? no. Deadpool? not enough firepower, no. hmm? Blob? yes, that may do it, can cause damage, won't die on me, won't be hurt by the melee fighters on the New Avengers. I might be able to get by paying with Ho-Ho's.

The second fella/or feella, would have to be a blaster type. Avalanche would be pricier, but works well with Blob. However, he can knock down a building no problem, and make it look like he was meant to fight the Avengers. My only worry is that he is not the best fighter and the New Avengers can easily jump over his attacks. I would have to take the risk and watch his back until the job was done.

I dialed them up on my Blackberry and got them signed up for 1/6th each and told them I would contact them later. However, I did not reveal them my identity as I had not yet created one.

Which led me to the next problem, creating a new identity that was believable, but detracted from Taskmaster. I wanted to be inconspicuous, otherwise people would trace me to the crime, I decided I needed to make up a new alias, something that struck fear in the hearts of men, yet also alludes to a skill I posess. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Well, I can fight and I can be pretty stealthy, so let's make myself a ninja, it isn't far from my regular garb. But what kind of Ninja can I be? something dark and scary, Night ninja? no...Black ninja? nooo, Dark ninja? now its sounding stupid....hmmm, Red Ninja..no, hmm....Blood is red, I got it BLOOD NINJA!!!!

That's easy enough, I looked into my costumes and found mostly stuff that was easily recognizable, like Hawkeye's or captain america's suit. I would have to mix and match and make something new... Hmmm, so Hawkeye's boots, a reddish shirt and a dark vest to show that blood thing, and a simple mask cover... But I needed something more, something that would make me more than just a ninja...

I finally found something that I snagged from Merlin a long time ago, maybe I could be a wizard ninja? it was so stupid, it was perfect.

"I put on my robe and wizard hat...."

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Who knew so much planning went into villain's attacks? Most of the time they just seem to charge forward yelling some silly catch-phrase battlecry.

2:40 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, I don't know about the kitbashed costume, either. The heroes might not be able to fight you if they're laughing too hard.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

um nija wizard may be a little much to take seriously

9:51 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Not enough firepower!?! By the way I tagged you

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters